jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Ok, i'm not too well talking about my life but here we go.

My name is Katherine Oliva Aravena, but i never like too much that people call me by my complete first name so i prefer everyone call me Kathy. I was born in an incredible country on the south of the world called Chile, more specific in the capital Santiago, on the 30th December 1994.

I went to San Lorenzo primary school that is very close to my house and is very little, everyone knows each other, but then i went to the emblematic secondary school Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera, that is completely the opposite, a big school where you was one in hundred  and very far away from home, but where as student we have a big commitment with the society so we were very involve with the national problems. I think that this influences me to take one of the, in my opinion, biggest decision in my life, the career that i will study. I always know where i wanted to studies, but never what. So finally i decide to study Public Administration, but as a way to can study political sciences, everything in the Universidad de Chile.

 My family is made up of my mother Patricia and my bigger sister Nicole, they both live with me and the six cats of my sister, (yeah SIX!). My father Bernardo and my half brother Bernardo (yeah very original) live in other house with the wife of my dad. All of us live here in Santiago. 


On my free time i like to write and principally take pictures, i love photography.


1 comentario:

  1. SIX CATS SIIIIIX CATS I hate cats :( but i comprenssive, the cats love a girls jsjsjs. I know a Juan Pablo Maldonado in Liceo 1? Always visited there?
    I hate kath

    ResponderBorrar