jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Beginners

 My favorite movie is "Beginners, this is what love feels like." directed by Mike Mill. It's the storie of Oliver (Ewan McGregor), who meet a girl on a party, Anna (Melanie Laurent) a few month after the death of Oliver's father Hal (Christopher Plummer). The thing is that this movie is structured on a series of flashbacks so you could thing that it's confused, but no, it's a simple romantic comedy-drama but very diferent to what i see before. Oliver's father after the death of Georgia ( Oliver's mother interpreted by Mary Page Keller) confess that he always have been gay and he start to live an open gay's life. Everything ok ( if we could say that) at this moment right? the problem start when Hal it's diagnose with a cancer and died few months after. Oliver reflect about the life and death of Hal, and how at last he was trying to be really happy an honest with life. then he meets Anna and try to start a relationship, but both have a lot of problems with themselves so the things doesn't be easy but they try to make it happen.

I like this movie principaly because i feel very identify, not because happen this things to me, it's because the vision that Mike Mill try to express of the love, life and the relations with other people and how over and over we have to start like beginners in every situations.


File:Beginners Poster.jpg

2 comentarios:

  1. I don´t watch this movie !!!! But now, I want to watch it !!! :) I think that is very interesting !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I never listen about this movie.. but act Ewan McGregor and i live him!!!! I supposed this is a very good movie I will see it! :D

    ResponderBorrar